The Parent Teachers and Friends Association consist of a group of volunteer parents and teachers, organising a number of events throughout the school year. The group raise valuable funds, contributing to a range of educational equipment and school trips/activities. They also run a number of social events for parents and children.
- Bags2 School: 4th December
- Christmas Fair: 7th December
- Sponsored Easter walk: 12th April
- May Day celebrations: 6th May
- Harrogate Rotary Walk: 19th May·
- Sports Day: 15th July
Who are we?
- Chairperson: Rebecca Jack
- Treasurer – Liz Milner
- Secretary – Amanda McKenzie
Funds raised in the 2018/2019 academic year will help to pay for school a number of projects and learning resources in school; the Early Years Outdoor area, the playground equipment and books for the library.
All parents and teachers can get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time available.
To volunteer please contact the school office on 01423 711440.