Learning Together, Achieving Together, Respecting Each Other
Our Motto ‘Learning Together, Achieving Together, Respecting Each Other’
provides the framework for education in our school.
Our motto was drawn from the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and ensures that our school is a place where we can all feel confident with ourselves.
As a Gold Rights Respecting School, it provide a vision for our school community, to respect one another, do the very best we can with the undrestanding that each person is a unique, important and a valued part of our school. Our different talents and gifts work together to enrich the learning environment as we learn from each other, achieve the very best and respect each other.
Our Motto is
‘Learning Together, Achieving Together, Respecting Each Other’
We achieve this by following our 6 values which are known as CHAMPS.
C – Choices. We understand the consequences of making good and bad choices.
H – Honesty. We always tell the truth.
A – Achievement. We know the importance of working hard and trying our best.
M – having exceptional Manners. We treat others as we would wish them to treat us.
P – Persevering. We work hard to be the best that we can be and have high expectations.
S – Safety. We learn to identify risk and do our best to keep ourselves safe.
This helps us to be a place where:
- children feel safe and happy, knowing that they are valued as individuals within our school community;
- children grow in confidence in work and play, enabling them to take on new challenges, preparing them for the next stage of their school life;
- children will have the opportunity to gain and develop basic skills;
- children co-operate, learn to share and help each other;
- children enjoy learning and achieve the highest standards of which they are capable, enabling them to reach their potential in adult life;
- children develop strong moral values, understanding that we are all different and we must act towards each other with tolerance and respect for other groups, races, religions, ways of life and points of views;
- children develop a growing sense of responsibility towards their school, village and the wider world
We pride ourselves on promoting a family feel approach in everything we do. Our curriculum is creative and exciting and caters for all needs. Our aim is to provide unforgettable experiences and ‘Awe and Wonder’ for children as their learning journey is so precious. Above all we want our children to have lessons that are challenging and exciting.